Wednesday 12 December 2012

..::it.has.to.be.you.::..

..::today..as my memory wanders.
   at the end of this road , I still linger
   Although I can't see you...u're still holding me...inside of my heart tightly..
  I also question this path..
  I want to see you
  and I want to hold you...
 I look up in the sky and pray,,,

If it's not you, then it can't be

I can't be without you..
being like this even for days , months , even years..
even if I'm hurt..it's fine..
even if my heart hurts..it's fine
That's right.., it's becoz i luv u

I cannot do it again..
I cannot send u away..
If I forget you..I can't go on..

If it not you..then it can't be.

I can't be without you..
Being like this for days , months  even years
even if I'm hurt , it's fine..
even if my heart hurts,,, it's fine..
Tht's right..it's bcoz I luv u..

My bruised heart 

is yelling at me to look for you..
where are you???
don't you hear my voice???
To me...
I may die again..
but no matter how many times I'm born..
I can't be without you..
You're the person I'll keep
the person ther I'll love..I....
Yes...bcoz you're the only ONE... I need..

No comments:

Post a Comment